**For Diabetics: Simply substitute regular granulated sugar for Splenda, Truvia, or a sugar substitute of your choice!
Yields: About 6-8 servings
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of water
1 sprig of Pineapple mint (or regular mint)
1/4 cup of Green Tea concentrate (I used Pappy's Green Tea Concentrate)
4 large fresh peaches (pealed, pitted, and quartered)
2 mangoes (pealed and sliced to the best of your ability)
13x9 Pyrex glass dish/ foil
1) To make the syrup: In a small pot, combine the sugar, water, and mint, and place on medium heat. Stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves, and the mixture comes to a hard simmer. Remove from heat, and allow to cool to room temp.
2) Once syrup is cooled, discard the mint sprig, add the green tea concentrate, and combine.
3) In a food processor, simply place your fruit in, cover, and puree. Add the syrup and "pulse" until combined.
**Optional- you can add clean/rinsed pineapple mint leaves for added color and flavor.
4) Pour fruit mixture into a glass Pyrex dish, and spread evenly. Cover with foil, and freeze overnight, or for a good 6 hours or so.
5) When ready to serve, take a fork, and "scrape" the granita in a vertical fashion to pull out of the pan. You can then spoon, or take a scoop and place the granita in a bowl or glass, and serve!